For when your underestimated...

Hey You,

It's been awhile. I've missed you, a lot. How are you? I hope you're well and if you're not I hope you that I'm thinking about you always.

Something has come to my attention. I love to surprise people who underestimate me. Most of the time I'm oblivious to it. Mostly because I don't give a shit. But when people go out of there way to let me know, I genuinely love shocking them; to be the person who not only breaks the mold but the perspective of what people think of people like me. 

Maybe I take to much enjoyment in shattering labels and stereotypes, but if being myself to the fullest changes people's perspective of what we can be, I'm down. 

Now I could say that if I didn't think this way I'd get angry about being tagged as "less than" or something I'm not. But I want to chose my angst wisely. 

Have fun fucking with people's perspectives. There's many truths in this life and sometimes being that light that shines through the kaleidoscope of paradigms is not only fun, but enlightening. 

Be you, always. You are enough just as you are. And when people underestimate you, blow. their. minds. 

All my love,
Amber




Comments