The Constant

I've been walking a lot. And in my walks through the hellish heat and now rainy season, I've dwelled on the change. The change of seasons. 


It's constant. Motion, and change. Stillness is an illusion. Atoms bounce, and blip, slow but they don't stop. Everything vibrates and frequency influences and attracts. Imbuing itself on passerby's. 


Every step I take, on my walks, reminds this machine that I am but am not,  that I journey. I continue to be. I take that opportunity to release a frequency of movement. The gears are set. This frequency is the language of choosing to be.


Choosing to be here, breathing. Letting the waves of anxiety wash over me. Accepting the agony of my story. Clawing my way through the crags of depression. Laughing, crying, remaining silent, loving, heartbreak, soul searching, diving headfirst into the abyss of uncertainty.


 I. Choose. It. 


With that is the great potential of possibilities. It's when I let go of my need to control outcomes that life flourishes. True freedom lies there. 


My intention and action speak of frequencies and ripples out making changes and the All reflects it back to me. The All. The Great Mirror. 


So here I sit. Crocheting a bat. Taking breaks to write thoughts as they come. Thinking about the next tattoo I'll be decorating myself with. Forgiving myself and others and letting go of the anger. Missing those I love immensely. And thinking, it's time to love the story. And tell it. 






Comments