Limits and Limitless

 Knowing your limits is so, so, so important. Especially when you're an empath.

I've reached my limit. My limit of exposure for the time being. I am addicted to information and truth seeking. I wanna know. Be in the know, so much so, I forget to be here, in this heart, in this mind. My empathic soul screams somewhere deep within. Drowning in new discoveries and truths. 

So, many things have happened this year, in just the last six months. Loss, a lot of it. Joy, a lot of it. Healing, in multitudes. 
I'm tired. 
I'm also reactive. I know this. Time to ground. To reconnect to the all. 
Time to take a time out.
Taking myself out of my past bringing it back to now. Healing ancestral wounds.
Now in this moment, taking in the sounds, the sights the smells, conscience of my movements, direction, my present intention. 
To release the pain I've gained and transmute it into something else. Something creative.
Breathing in the now and exhaling expression, music, dance, ink art, beading, whatever calls to be created. 
Focusing on new life coming earth-side. Creating a safe birthing space and coaching our birthing warriors. 
Being true to who I am. I am no hero. I can't stop all of the bad out there. 
All I can do is live. To take that inner journey. To take apart the layers of self, and uncover another aspect of me. 
Expand consciousness and create from within. 










Comments