In my day dreams.......

 I love the sky. It's like an unconquerable river. I love it, in each of it's moods. Tonight's sky is giving us quite the show. Fast lukewarm winds brushing through the trees. Clearing a path. 

I love sitting with the sounds of a strong wind threatening to renovate the landscape. After awhile of being out side and wishing I could soar through the winds. I kept whispering my sweet nothings to the air element. In turn I was gifted with a lovely balsam branch. It brought me a new Balsam staff tonight. I'm so grateful for this gift. The wind brought the scent of the trees swaying, the sound of waves crashing in their branches, and the grey clouds pouring their tears down onto us. It was in a word, beautiful. 

The wind is so special to me. Why? I don't know. I tried to listen to why it calls to me. It's not like it's nostalgia. It's more like a yearning for home. If that makes any sense. lol.

I was daydreaming all day today of a great figure standing on this incredibly tall tower. This tower was 52 stories tall. The figure on the tower was huge. Not as Tall as the tower but easily 26 stories tall; and on top of it no one could deny her being the master in her element. Surrounding her and towering her by a foot or so behind her was this huge wall. This great stone wall was light grey and incredibly smooth to the touch. It spanned immensely past her arms length and plunged it's way down around her in a great slanted circle so that if you were standing in front of her you would be a ways away looking slightly up at her taking in her full glory; almost being unable to fathom what you were witnessing. And what you would be witnessing? After a time huge wings outstretched themselves from behind her back. She started dancing, twirling, her arms weaving small spheres of blue light together and then sending it into this funnel like basin with a mighty wave of her arms. You could see the blue woven lights spiral down and if you followed this spiral you would find water pulsing. They pulsed as this winged figure danced with her wings outstretched turning as she went. Her longest wings brushed along the top of the wall and with each turn there was sound. A steady frequency of sound that thrummed this giant basin. She smiled as she turned. Much like a great mother would, dancing with her baby.

Some day dream huh? lol

Much love,

Athilea Etla Lucem



Comments